Due to the pandemic, entering Indonesia remains restricted. B211a visa is the easiest way to get an Indonesian visa and stay in the country for up to 60 days or longer.
Current requirements to get a Indonesian visa for business and tourism (B211a) are the following:
- Vaccination certificate with a QR code or medical exemption letter issued by a specialist doctor.
- Personal bank account statement. The statement must show available funds of at least 1500 USD.
- Return flight ticket. A flight ticket showing you will be leaving Indonesia before the visa expires.
- Passport copy, the passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Signed statement letter to comply with health protocol of Indonesia. An agent will prepare the draft for you to sign.
- Travel and/or health insurance, it has to cover your stay in Indonesia.
Visa applications currently have to be filed with an agent, we do recommend Emerhub.
Entry ports to Indonesia at the moment are Jakarta or Manado, where a 5-day quarantine has to be done. Bali International Airport is currently open for citizen of 19 selected countries, but
so far no international direct flights have been landed. Regulations are changing frequently, please always follow up with your embassy or agent.
Let us know if you have any further questions and we hope to sea ya soon!